Salary: Rs. 2,30,000/- per annum
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 2 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Review web sites/Ad Creative/Video for content quality based on Content Guidelines.
- Thoroughly check ad content with quality and accuracy.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Recommend generic pattern to be translated into rules.
- Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team.
- Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, SOPs & any other documents.
- Preparing weekly process reports & sending out to the concerned people.
- Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily stand-ups, updates and escalations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- 0 – 2 Years (Max) experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong business communication skills – ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Flexible to work in night shifts and rotational week offs.
- Candidates with max of 1 month notice period can apply.
- The candidates who have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.